Service / Facilities
• Bags, carts and golf cars are available for rental.
• Club fitting service available.
• Spacious swimming pool surrounded by solarium equipped with sun beds and parasols.
• The Pro shop ensures a broad range of items and the latest fashions for all golfers’ requirements.
• The Club House has been obtained through careful restoration of the old tobacco drying room. It hosts the restaurant “La Montecchia”, awarded a Michelin star in 2010, managed by Erminio Alajmo, owner of the restaurant for years, "Le Calandre", now led by Massimiliano and Raffaele.
• The Bar & Grill on the ground floor offers light snacks, breakfast and fine aperitif at the end of the race and, in summer, the ABC Restaurant (at the bases of the kitchen), with proposals for long-rising pizzas and dishes cooked on the barbecue, to live a casual atmosphere, directly on the green.
Ristorante La Montecchia
Via Montecchia, 12
35030 - Selvazzano Dentro - Padua (Italy)
T. +39 049 8055323
F. +39 049 8055368
lunch from 12:00 am to 2:00 pm
dinner from 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Closed on Monday and Tuesday.
• The practice area is equipped with a driving range (more than 250 meters long and with 20 covered bays), 2 pitching/chipping greens, 2 putting greens and 3 bunkers.
• The putting greens and the driving range are provided with night lighting.
• Also, there is a covered facility equipped for golf clinics, group and personalized lessons, which is available by reservation also for Masters from other clubs.